Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vyasa Puja of Srila Prabhupada celebration in Mayapur, 25 August 2008.


click to see all photos from Vyasa Puja celebration

Jananivasa Prabhu is reading his offering to Srila Prabhupada from community Vyasa Puja book:



Vyasa Puja program is going on, devotees read their offerings to Srila Prabhupada - Padmalochan Das, Ramaniya Devi Dasi, Vasudeva Das:



Aishvarya Radha Devi Dasi sang bhajan compiled by Bhadracharu Das in glorification of Srila Prabhupada:



Morning of Srila Prabhupada Vyasa Puja, program openned with students of National School singing a song "Jaya Srila Prabhupada":

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was surprising and sad to see your portfolio deleted from Photo.net. Was it because of the religious content?

A madia

Padmalocan Das (ACBSP-1971) said...

Yes, I said one Hare Krishna too many :-)....

I am not happy about what happened, but lately it was quite difficult for me there anyway. New Director of community, Josh Root, got over nervous about mentioning of Hare Krishna in my posts... he thought it is some kind secret invasion on Photo.net site....

I was a subscriber to Photo.net for the last 5 years, contributing photos, critique and money.
It is only in the past few months with a new management I started to get harassed for my religious believes, started by Mary Ball, a Christian lady & one of PN site moderators.

Josh Root, director of community on Photo.net had closed my account - Hare Krishna is not allowed(!)
His reasons to ban me have nothing to do with photography issues, neither did I abuse the site or the members. It is simply based on his personal religious prejudges.

He kept all 2602 of my Krishna Conscious photos for the site's use (for the numbers of clicks, to impress advertisers), but he refusing to refund my money payed for 2 years of membership in advance.

He is telling me that I am not "welcome" to Photo.net any more, but he keeps the results of my previous participation, thus Photo.net is still benefits on "unwelcome" me, denying me my side of benefits in the form of participation - but they can't have enough courtesy to refund my money(!)

I will announce my new portfolio when it's ready.

Hare Krishna.
Vrindavan Lila Dasi